Do you want to have pre-trans WoE?

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

Re: Do you want to have pre-trans WoE?

Postby Qweee » 2020-11-20 10:12 (Friday)

Pre-trans WoE/ When?
Qweee
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Postby Chocolade » 2020-12-12 19:38 (Saturday)

+1 >:D..
I R AWSM and I like nudes (/lv)

Chars:
- Bard: <3Chocolade<3 - Assa: KKTHXBYE
- Pala: GC IS OVERPOWERED - Knight: I SPEAR BB
- Priest: HEAL IS OVERRATED - SN: FAST CAST NOVI
- Monk: I AM RANDY - Rogue: I STEAL AWESOME
- Wizz: FAST CAST SG
(/lv) (/bo)
Chocolade
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Postby Pancake » 2021-01-04 20:39 (Monday)

For anyone not on discord or following changelog:

WoE: Added the pre-trans WoE tryout event. Pre-trans WoE will run on Saturday, January 9th at 19:00 UTC in the Holy Shadow (North-East Greenwood Lake, Payon 3) castle, with the following rules:

• Transcendent classes as well as Ninja, Gunslinger, Star Gladiator and Soul Linker won't be able to access the castle.
  • Transcendent class buffs will be removed when entering the castle. This includes Full Chemical Protection (but the protections won't be removed if applied individually), Assumptio, Wind Walker, Mind Breaker, any Gospel buffs, the Soul Linker Ka- buffs, Spirits and derived buffs (Advanced Adrenaline Rush, One-Hand Quicken, Berserk Potion Pitcher, Super Novice disallowed equipment, etc).
  • Ankle Snares will use the pre-trans mechanics, immediately stopping the movement of the character that triggers them.
  • Homunculi will not be able to access the castle.
  • Ranker Taekwons will have their HP and SP bonus reduced to 1.5x instead of 3x.
Pancake
Player
Player
Santa Poring
Santa Poring

Previous

Return to General Chat