Launcher (wrong page, maybe)

This is the place where you can chat about anything related to OriginsRO and Ragnarok Online. This is NOT for technical support or requests to GMs.
Forum rules
This section is NOT meant for technical support or GM assistance requests and may be not monitored by GMs everyday. The appropriate places for that kind of requests are the Technical Support forum and the Questions and Support tracker.

Launcher (wrong page, maybe)

Postby nico1522 » 2018-10-10 02:06 (Wednesday)

Hello. I am new player in this server. Been playing for a couples now tho. My question is what happened? I do not know what to do with my this. Launcher would seem perfectly fine. Updated the patch and everything. All green, right? Then put in my username and password, then a message that says "Your version of OriginsRO Launcher is outdated, you should update it." Update the damn thing, and still nothing will happen. Please help me out here. I followed the instructions as well, and nothing's working out.
nico1522
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Launcher (wrong page, maybe)

Postby meviaeurilo » 2018-10-10 03:40 (Wednesday)

Possibly related: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2228

Sorry! I don't know more!
meviaeurilo
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Re: Launcher (wrong page, maybe)

Postby Endless1989 » 2018-10-11 16:51 (Thursday)

Have you tried reinstalling it complelety?
If that doesnt help try to turn off your firewall/antiVir just to make sure they don't interrupt your connection or something.

Message back if you still need help :)
Endless1989
Player
Player
Poring
Poring

Return to General Chat