Retirement of four staff members

Announcements from the OriginsRO staff

Retirement of four staff members

Postby Kreuzbube » 2020-11-23 22:24 (Monday)

Greetings Origins Online!

We're announcing that the following staff members are retiring:

• [GM] Repth
  • [GM] Vector
  • [GM] Deuteron
  • [GM] Fennec
If there are unsettled matters for which there are no gitlab issues that these four were handling for you, please open a gitlab issue at https://gitlab.com/originsro/originsro-support so we can continue to help you on those.

[GM] Repth, [GM] Vector and [GM] Deuteron were the ones that managed, planned and wrote the main Events of 2020. Such as the: Halloween Event, Summer Event, Easter Event

The Staff thanks these three for their work and immense efforts, they put the standard for Events to come quite high and showed remarkable ideas such as in designing of Events.

While these Events were most noticeable towards the Community side of Origins Online, it should be said that all four of them handled quite a lot of issues and did other very useful work. [GM] Fennec had a big presence ingame which did not go unnoticed and we thank her for her high efforts and good work.

Some of them left a message for this announcement:

I hope Origins stays as one of the best servers around.

• [GM] Vector

Thank you everyone who made this a very wonderful experience for me.

• [GM] Deuteron

I've had an amazing time bringing events to you all the past year. May Origins continue for many years to come!

• [GM] Repth

Thanks to the Origins community for all the nice memories and ups and downs we shared

• [GM] Fennec

[GM] Repth will announce the Hallowen Event's Survey on Discord after this announcement.
Kreuzbube
Developer
Developer
Metaling
Metaling

Return to News